Options

For Sale: 1 yr old Toshiba Laptop

bradjwardbradjward Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited March 10, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Great laptop for sale. Selling because I'm going........ Mac. Have had this for about 15 months, never had a problem with it. Great computer. Monitor is a nice size, not too small, not too bulky.

Have done 1 previous sale on DGrin with VisualXpressions. Also, check feedback under usernames bradjward and topsiders on ebay.

Toshiba Satellite L25
Hard Drive: 60GB
Processor: Intel Celeron M 1.5ghz
Screen: 15" LCD (TruBright)
Memory: 512mb
Drive: CDRW/DVD Drive
Condition: Nearly Perfect, a few minor scuffs due to typical use.
Other:3 USB 2.0 Ports, Wireless Internet, PCMCIA slot, Serial Out
Also included: Cisco Aironet 350 series Wireless Lan Adapter (Plug it in for better Wi-Fi access) and AC adapter, as well as original box.

Software Included: Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe ImageReady CS2, Adobe Bridge, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, Macromedia Flash 8, Spybot Search and Destroy, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote2003, and Outlook, Adobe Pagemaker 6.5, Firefox 2.0, iTunes, Winzip, WinDVD, PDF995, Google Earth.

ALSO INCLUDED:
1 Free Copy of Windows Vista Business with LEGAL, unused serial number. $299 retail.

Asking Price: $500 OBO. Software alone is worth it. All software programs except for 2 are original copies.

thoshiba%20celeron%20L25.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2007
    Wow looks like a great deal! Just one question, why are you selling the rights to your Adobe CS2??? You know you can contact Adobe and transfer your license to your new mac right.

It just seems crazy to me to throw away nearly $2000 worth of software eek7.gif
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2007
    sent PM, am a bit overwhelmed with info/and lack there of, smile. But this looks like a very good deal.........except I have CS2, etc which I can put on
    one more computer, I think. I am really at a loss, but I sent PM.

How portable is it? Wireless, well, I assume so. I can't afford to pay Verizon for constant contact.

any info you can give me would help.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    edited March 10, 2007
    Mike Lane wrote:
    Wow looks like a great deal! Just one question, why are you selling the rights to your Adobe CS2??? You know you can contact Adobe and transfer your license to your new mac right.

It just seems crazy to me to throw away nearly $2000 worth of software eek7.gif

Mike -- I work at a University and will just get new copies.
  • Options
    edited March 10, 2007
    ginger_55 wrote:
    sent PM, am a bit overwhelmed with info/and lack there of, smile. But this looks like a very good deal.........except I have CS2, etc which I can put on
    one more computer, I think. I am really at a loss, but I sent PM.

How portable is it? Wireless, well, I assume so. I can't afford to pay Verizon for constant contact.

any info you can give me would help.

ginger

PM replied! :)
  • Options
    edited March 10, 2007
    bradjward wrote:
    Mike -- I work at a University and will just get new copies.
    Whoa, that's cool, you get personal licenses for adobe software from your unversty?

• Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2007
    Mike Lane wrote:
    Whoa, that's cool, you get personal licenses for adobe software from your unversty?

Except that it's a non-transferable license when you buy it through the education discount. So including it with a computer sale isn't kosher.
  • Options
    edited March 10, 2007
    Pupator wrote:
    Except that it's a non-transferable license when you buy it through the education discount. So including it with a computer sale isn't kosher.
    Oh man, that's a bummer!

bradjward?

• Options
    edited March 10, 2007
    Mike Lane wrote:
    Oh man, that's a bummer!

bradjward?

If the buyer does not feel comfortable with transferred software that remains on the computer, I will simply uninstall it before shipment. The price stays however, I just figured the software could be an incentive.

At any rate, the unused, legal copy of Vista Business remains.