Girl by the fountain

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited March 11, 2007 in People

Girl-by-the-fountain-IMG_20070309_7299.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=364204208bbeadebdf6cac1ab7982767
You may recognise this location from my previous photos. This is the fountain in the Sydney’s Martin Place. There were no formal events or street performers there today. Instead I’ve noticed this very pretty brunette in black dress waiting for someone. It seems she was getting a bit impatient and I think her body language reflects it well in this photograph. [FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Also I think the water running in the background add to the passing of time while she is waiting.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To see a bigger image and EXIF click on the photo or the link.
[/FONT]

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2007

You may recognise this location from my previous photos. This is the fountain in the Sydney’s Martin Place. There were no formal events or street performers there today. Instead I’ve noticed this very pretty brunette in black dress waiting for someone. It seems she was getting a bit impatient and I think her body language reflects it well in this photograph. [FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Also I think the water running in the background add to the passing of time while she is waiting.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To see a bigger image and EXIF click on the photo or the link.
    [/FONT]

The fountain makes a nice backdrop Ted
    Wonder what she's thinking as she waits,
    hopefully the person she was waiting for showed up :D
    Nice shot ....... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • NicoleBNicoleB Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited March 11, 2007
    Wonderful shot, the fountain fits well with the dress and her body language!