Options

I'm new to this site

Guy22Guy22 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited January 25, 2005 in Technique
Hello, I'm new to this site. A friend of mines told me about this site that it would be a good place to post some of my photos here. He told me that I've some good photos that I should put some up here. I'm taking a digital photography class. It seems pretty cool to learn. But it alot to take in but I think I'll get the hang of it. I took a black and white photo class last fall. I also send in some of my photos to Photographer's Forum 25th Annual College Photography contest. I got in the finalist selection. I'm really happy. I hope some of you will be able to help me if I have problems loading my photos. I'll try to load some photos on here this weekend. But school and work are taking up my time.

Comments

• Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2005
    Guy22 wrote:
    Hello, I'm new to this site. A friend of mines told me about this site that it would be a good place to post some of my photos here. He told me that I've some good photos that I should put some up here. I'm taking a digital photography class. It seems pretty cool to learn. But it alot to take in but I think I'll get the hang of it. I took a black and white photo class last fall. I also send in some of my photos to Photographer's Forum 25th Annual College Photography contest. I got in the finalist selection. I'm really happy. I hope some of you will be able to help me if I have problems loading my photos. I'll try to load some photos on here this weekend. But school and work are taking up my time.

Welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Look for info on posting pics
    HERE
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2005
    Welcome to the site! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Your going to love it here. There are plenty of knowledgeable people here ready to help with any questions you may have.

I can't wait to see some of your images.

Dave
  • Options
    Guy22Guy22 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited January 25, 2005
    Thanks for info!!
    Thanks for the info it was nice to hear from someone. (lol) It seem like there will be alot of good people to meet on here. clap.gifrolleyes1.gif