Kayla G.

RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
edited March 11, 2007 in People
One of my daughter's friends.

135260395-L.jpg

Comments

• NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2007
    Love this kind of spontaneous catch, especially with children who too often give the big CHEEESE grin when they are posing.

Maybe it's the size - it looks a touch soft?? (I'm not sure if that's me talking or just the critique-nature of this board rubbing off on me! :D )
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2007
    What a gorgeous little girl! Her parents are in trouble! Laughing.gif!

I would crop from the left and top a bit. I think it might be a *touch* soft, but that might be the size. Wonderful shot! Just love it.

Once again, what a pretty girl! I just love her smile!
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2007
    What a gorgeous little girl! Her parents are in trouble! Laughing.gif!

I would crop from the left and top a bit. I think it might be a *touch* soft, but that might be the size. Wonderful shot! Just love it.

Once again, what a pretty girl! I just love her smile!

She is truly a sweet girl. A lovely personality. Unfortunately, it's parent (singular) as her mom passed away years ago. :cry

As for the softness I have noticed this a lot with my 70-300L in servo mode. As much as I try to track moving subjects they always come out soft or otherwise completely OOF. I am not sure if its me or the lens or what. More than likely its me. ne_nau.gif
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2007
    RogersDA wrote:
    She is truly a sweet girl. A lovely personality. Unfortunately, it's parent (singular) as her mom passed away years ago. :cry

As for the softness I have noticed this a lot with my 70-300L in servo mode. As much as I try to track moving subjects they always come out soft or otherwise completely OOF. I am not sure if its me or the lens or what. More than likely its me. ne_nau.gif

I'm so very sorry about her mother! What a tragedy.....

As for the softness, I am no help. I don't use AI Servo as I've had too many focus issues myself.

Otherwise, how do you like that lens? I'm looking at my next one right now... :)