SOLD: Ultimate Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 Distagon Collection

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited March 12, 2007 in The Other Guys
The Ultimate Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 Distagon Collection

Up for sale is this entire Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 Distagon Collection. Included in the sale are the following items:

109761693-L.jpg
  1. The Lens. Zeiss Distagon 21mm f/2.8 Distagon. Front Cap. Cameraquest CZ-->Canon Mount Adapter. Body cap.
  2. Original Box, packaging, authenticity certificate, instructions, body cap, leather pouch
  3. B+W 82mm Super Slim Circular Polarizing Filter, with cap and case
  4. Zeiss 82mm --> 86mm Step-up Ring
  5. CZ 86mm Protection Filter, Box, Instructions, Leatherette Case

Everything in this collection is condition MINT. It's not new, of course. When I purchased this lens about a year ago, it was only used by one collecter, for testing purposes. You'd be hard pressed, to tell the difference between this lens, and a new model. If they even made a new model! The lens itself is free of scratches, dents, dings, or defects. The aperture ring works smoothly, as it did when new. The focusing is as smooth as butter. Everything functions as it would on a new copy of this lens.

The resolving power of this lens just can't be beat. It's without a doubt, the sharpest glass at this focal length you can find, anywhere. I have a short review of this lens, here with several crops showing the sharpness.

The lens itself:
109761714-L.jpg

Rear, showing the Cameraquest adapter mounted.
109761721-L.jpg

This is to be sold as a collection. I will not break up the pieces at this time.

Price for the complete collection: $3,000.

Terms of my sale: Cash, personal check, bank check. Items will ship when funds have cleared. UPS Shipping to your US location is included. International buyers are welcome, you will actual shipping and any duties, taxes, import fees, etc.

Please use the "email" link in my profile to ask questions or contact me about this lens.

Thanks for looking!

Comments