Options

how long should I expect it to take to receive check?

PeterLyonsPeterLyons Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited March 12, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello!

I finally got my tax forms sent in during February, so at the beginning of March, I noticed that all my orders up through that point now are marked "paid". But it's been nearly a couple of weeks now, and I still haven't actually seen the check. My address on file is valid, so I'm starting to wonder what's up. Is it normal for it to take so long in processing and/or mailing?

thanks!
Peter Lyons
lyonsimaging.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    PeterLyons wrote:
    Hello!

I finally got my tax forms sent in during February, so at the beginning of March, I noticed that all my orders up through that point now are marked "paid". But it's been nearly a couple of weeks now, and I still haven't actually seen the check. My address on file is valid, so I'm starting to wonder what's up. Is it normal for it to take so long in processing and/or mailing?

thanks!
    Peter Lyons
    lyonsimaging.smugmug.com
    Checks are prepared during the first week of the month, and are in the mail by the 8th of the month, normally. From there, it's normal US Mail from us to you. If you don't see it within a couple days, email showmethemony (our Countess of Cash) and we'll help further :)

http://www.smugmug.com/help/reporting
  • Options
    PeterLyonsPeterLyons Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    Thanks Andy!