can't turn on "download originals"

pigeonpigeon Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
edited March 13, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I have a private gallery where I'd like to turn on "originals" so that someone can download high-res versions of the images. I can select that option under "customize gallery", but that's as far as I can get. There is no "accept", or "okay".

What is going on?

-teresa

Comments

• AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    pigeon wrote:
    I have a private gallery where I'd like to turn on "originals" so that someone can download high-res versions of the images. I can select that option under "customize gallery", but that's as far as I can get. There is no "accept", or "okay".

What is going on?

-teresa

Hi Teresa,

Are you not seeing the "save" and "cancel" buttons at the top and bottom of the customize gallery page?

-Anne
  • pigeonpigeon Registered Users Posts: 129 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    It's working now. Wouldn't work from my work PC, but did from home. Must be the firewall...

-teresa
    AnneMcBean wrote:
    Hi Teresa,

Are you not seeing the "save" and "cancel" buttons at the top and bottom of the customize gallery page?

-Anne
  • twinsrustwinsrus Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    pigeon wrote:

What is going on?

-teresa

Hi -

I have the same problem. How can I default one particular gallery to original so the photo can be downloaded at its original size? I would like to be able to display it in a thumbnail size, but allow someone to download the original size.

Thanks for the help. If anyone with the access to do so wants to look, check out the Journalism gallery on my website.
    Dick Fotoples
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    twinsrus wrote:
    Hi -

I have the same problem. How can I default one particular gallery to original so the photo can be downloaded at its original size? I would like to be able to display it in a thumbnail size, but allow someone to download the original size.

Thanks for the help. If anyone with the access to do so wants to look, check out the Journalism gallery on my website.
    That gallery has originals enabled, and the save photo button is prominent on the photobar. Did you need something else?
  • twinsrustwinsrus Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    Nope. Thanks.
    Dick Fotoples
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    twinsrus wrote:
    Nope. Thanks.
    thumb.gifthumb.gif