edited March 13, 2007 in People
Quick ones from today.

135608612-L.jpg

135608841-L.jpg

Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    Nice Work David!
    I really like these David......and nice choice of thread titles as well! You have got a gorgeous child here doing something that she most likely loves doing, that is a recipe for photographic success to me.

Nice even exposures on these. All that hair going every which way on that second one makes for a good shot.

Thanks for sharing these.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    bauerman wrote:
    I really like these David......and nice choice of thread titles as well! You have got a gorgeous child here doing something that she most likely loves doing, that is a recipe for photographic success to me.

Nice even exposures on these. All that hair going every which way on that second one makes for a good shot.

Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks for the kind words :D
  • NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    "Biker Chick" - Hahah- I didn't click on this thread yesterday because I wasn't in the mood for leather and tattoos. (Not that I am now, particularly, but anyway).
    Nice shots! And, a strawberry helmet too! I think they look good in the square-ish crops like that.
    edited March 13, 2007
    Nimai wrote:
    "Biker Chick" - Hahah- I didn't click on this thread yesterday because I wasn't in the mood for leather and tattoos. (Not that I am now, particularly, but anyway).
    Nice shots! And, a strawberry helmet too! I think they look good in the square-ish crops like that.

We don't normally dress her up in leathers and tatoos unless she is going to school. You know, first grade can be tough, and leathers and tatoos keep the bullies away.:D

That said, thanks for the feedback.
  • salazarsalazar Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    Great title, lovely shots, especially the first one for me. Wasn't what I expected when I clicked on the thread!
    Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed. Thanks for your interest.
    edited March 13, 2007
    RogersDA wrote:
    We don't normally dress her up in leathers and tatoos unless she is going to school. You know, first grade can be tough, and leathers and tatoos keep the bullies away.:D

That said, thanks for the feedback.

Good post! thumb.gif

Any shots of her actually riding her "hog" after she got all geared up?
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
    edited March 13, 2007
    bauerman wrote:
    Good post! thumb.gif

Any shots of her actually riding her "hog" after she got all geared up?

Yeah, there are some. But I probably will not be able to process them for a day or two. Too much other stuff at the moment.
    edited March 13, 2007
    RogersDA wrote:
    Yeah, there are some. But I probably will not be able to process them for a day or two. Too much other stuff at the moment.

No problem David - when you get a chance.........