Options

Like the new picture bar...

BigAlBigAl Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
edited April 9, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
...and the fact that it's now a clickable link, except the gallery you get taken to is a bit dated - "Photo of the year 2005", and you don't get taken to the photo you clicked on.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    BigAl wrote:
    ...and the fact that it's now a clickable link, except the gallery you get taken to is a bit dated - "Photo of the year 2005", and you don't get taken to the photo you clicked on.
    Uh, Al- there are three separate clickable links. thumb.gif and you can expect them to change from time to time.

BTW, 2005 or not, the photos in that gallery are quite good :D
  • Options
    JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    BigAl wrote:

Andy did say the banner would get better. Its nice that there are more photos now, change is good. Now if you can just make it rotate through pictuers from all smuggers.....rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • Options
    pat.kanepat.kane Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    Great job on the banner. I really like all of the new images and being able to link to them.
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    Me too:-)
    I counted at least three sources: photo of the year 2006, challenge winners (all 85 of them!), and photo of the year 2005. clap.gif
    My, when we get the new sources challenges in full speed and more years behind - that bar can get pretty large...mwink.gif
    In any case, I welcome the change and the new pictures! wings.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    Yeah, really nice new banner shots. One nit, I got Lynn's snowball twice in the same banner: middle and left. Is that a bug?
    If not now, when?
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2007
    rutt wrote:
    Yeah, really nice new banner shots. One nit, I got Lynn's snowball twice in the same banner: middle and left. Is that a bug?
    No, because it won a challenge AND it won photo of the year naughty.gif

BTW, rutt- you should try the other styles thumb.gif

EDIT: If you come up with three lucky 7s, let me know lol3.gif
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    Love the new banner images!
    Great work - and they are bigger aren't they? ove that too.

ann
  • Options
    edited April 9, 2007
    BigAl wrote:
    Al, it now goes to the Last Photographer Standing Gallery. Sorry I can't make it go to the actual pic of the thumb you are clicking on.
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2007
    New #3 square
    Andy wrote:
    Al, it now goes to the Last Photographer Standing Gallery. Sorry I can't make it go to the actual pic of the thumb you are clicking on.

I just noticed it this morning, nice work! thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"