Options

Not likeing this

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited March 13, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
What happened to the Digital Grin get the shot link at the top of the page.....a couple hours ago it would bring you back to the Dgrin home page ........Now it takes you to the friggin Dgin Gallery page........I am not liking that as that is the link that I use to come back to the home page when reading or posting .....Now I have go to my address bar and clik on the friggin address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    Art,

Thanks for letting us know.

Now calm down. We'll take care of it. :D

It's just the bumpy road to some improvements we're making.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    Art Scott wrote:
    What happened to the Digital Grin get the shot link at the top of the page.....a couple hours ago it would bring you back to the Dgrin home page ........Now it takes you to the friggin Dgin Gallery page........I am not liking that as that is the link that I use to come back to the home page when reading or posting .....Now I have go to my address bar and clik on the friggin address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There's a "DGrin Forums" link in the navbar, is that what you're looking for?
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    Art Scott wrote:
    Oh. My. God.

I'm so sorry Art, for ruining your day like this. I'd hate to see what you'll do when something really bad happens lol3.gif

Fixed. rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Oh. My. God.

I'm so sorry Art, for ruining your day like this. I'd hate to see what you'll do when something really bad happens lol3.gif

Fixed. rolleyes1.gif
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifrofl
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifrofl
    Really! I have enough crap to deal with lol3.gif This I did not need, especially since it took a bunch of hours to get this header stuff right. A link? Easy mistake to make, and fix.
  • Options
    StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Really! I have enough crap to deal with lol3.gif This I did not need, especially since it took a bunch of hours to get this header stuff right. A link? Easy mistake to make, and fix.

It'll be ok Andy.iloveyou.gif You guys do a great job and attend to things right away.
    If it makes you feel any better, I'm still giggling.:D
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
  • Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 12, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    There's a "DGrin Forums" link in the navbar, is that what you're looking for?
    ya, and um, you could just click the 'Digital Grin Photography Forum' link. It's on every page.
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2007
    bigwebguy wrote:
    ya, and um, you could just click the 'Digital Grin Photography Forum' link. It's on every page.

then I would have to wear my glasses to see that tiny link.....anyway it gave ME a chance to have a little flamin fun........I mean damn I left to go to dinner and come back and my whole world is messed up......Drin isn't right (ok wasn't right for me) and also something went askew with word 2003 including keys sticking on keyboard (the ! as you could see, guess I coulda tried to delete some of 'em but had to run) and i have a project on word that I now have to try and get all realigned correctly before emailing to some Smugging Dgrinners..........

Andy calm down....I wasn't screamin' just excited about things askew.....Sorry I caused a littel rukus in your day......
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    Art Scott wrote:
    Sorry I caused a littel rukus in your day......
    A little ruckus?!?! The whole team of moderators, is burning, flames, flames everywhere. You have unleashed a great evil!mwink.gif
    Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
    "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Oh. My. God.

Fixed. rolleyes1.gif
    What I'd do would depend on where my 50cal isnaughty.gif.....or I could just break down and cry in a bottle of room temp Bohemian Beer:slurp....so I am glad a few of youse had a little bit o'fun at me expense....Glad to know I can contribute something worth while once ever now an' again:D