Options

OK- Just for fun...

heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
edited March 13, 2007 in People
I was teaching my 6 year old to take pics of my 3 year old and this is what she got! Not bad! It is a little OOF, but for a six year old... she should be quite happy!

Comments

• Options
    edited March 13, 2007
    We had to combat quite a bit of camera shake (even with the tripod) and quite a bit of wiggle factor. But she sure is a cuti pie.
  • Options
    saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    Actually a great composition, and she managed to capture a very natural looking pose from your other daughter. Good teaching, Mom!!! thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2007
    Hey thanks- I'll tell her! She was very excited to try, and I had to keep myself from :twitch going crazy! It was a little scary letting her mess with my fancy camera...
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited March 13, 2007
    she's on her way!-

I agree with susan; nice pose and composition-

btw, can hardly read your last post-
  • Options
    DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    That's darn good for a six year old.
  • Options
    WrenTheBlurryWrenTheBlurry Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    Hehe, very cute! I would have difficulty separating my two from each other's throats long enough to have the elder take a pic of the younger. :P

Your 6-year old shows some natural ability---maybe consider getting her a point and shoot. They have some really nice ones out there (at decent prices), and it would give her a good start into the world of picture taking. I handed down my old PnS to my 8 year old when I upgraded. Originally he was gung-ho...until it came time to upload the pics into his computer and sort them, heheh.

Thanks for sharing!

happy day,

wren
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2007
    Hehe, very cute! I would have difficulty separating my two from each other's throats long enough to have the elder take a pic of the younger. :P

Your 6-year old shows some natural ability---maybe consider getting her a point and shoot. They have some really nice ones out there (at decent prices), and it would give her a good start into the world of picture taking. I handed down my old PnS to my 8 year old when I upgraded. Originally he was gung-ho...until it came time to upload the pics into his computer and sort them, heheh.

Thanks for sharing!

happy day,

wren
    Yeah, I know about that... Kids are... kids.
    I got my son (8 yrs) a P & S for Christmas, but I got it off e-bay and I picked one that took cf cards...so we could share memory. I didn't reallize that that meant that it was totally old and outdated. That thing was a dinosaur. It had like a 4 second shutter lag and on and on... aaaugh. I am going to try again- only this time look at what I am buying before I buy it! mwink.gif

But, yeah, Gracie did a great job!