Options

Problem with uploaded photo

NikonGirlNikonGirl Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
edited March 14, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I tried uploading a file using SmugBrowser just to test it - and it has been "processing" since 2007-03-13 08:56:31. Right now, that's been about 15 min. to process this one photo - and still going.

Any idea on what the problem is?

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    NikonGirl wrote:
    I tried uploading a file using SmugBrowser just to test it - and it has been "processing" since 2007-03-13 08:56:31. Right now, that's been about 15 min. to process this one photo - and still going.

Any idea on what the problem is?

Thanks,
    Hello wave.gif

Can you supply us with a link to the photo, so we can take a look? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2007
    There is no link to the photo - it hasn't been added to the gallery yet. It's not even showing as "processing" in the gallery. But it does display in my Upload log. And when I click on the image ID in the processing log, I go here:
    http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1724075/0/135740197#65625303

Thanks
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2007
    Just to clarify further, the image ID in the upload log is 135740197.

Sorry I didn't give you all this info up front. Hope you have everything you need to help now.
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2007
    NikonGirl wrote:
    Just to clarify further, the image ID in the upload log is 135740197.

Sorry I didn't give you all this info up front. Hope you have everything you need to help now.
    No problem. I've 'nudged' our system to wake up, and think all is there again. Can you check and let me know? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited March 13, 2007
    Yes, the picture is now in my gallery. But the funny thing is...it still says "processing" on my Upload Log. In addition, there's another picture showing on my upload log (Picture 1.jpg) , and that is also showing as "processing". Image ID for that picture is 135747492. I didn't upload a second photo.

Anyway, I'm deleting the first photo from my gallery. It was never intended to stay there - again I just wanted to test SmugBrowser.

Meanwhile, why is the second photo showing up on my Upload Log? I didn't upload a second photo.

I can't respond to this thread until later. I'm off to an appointment.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2007
    NikonGirl wrote:
    Yes, the picture is now in my gallery. But the funny thing is...it still says "processing" on my Upload Log. In addition, there's another picture showing on my upload log (Picture 1.jpg) , and that is also showing as "processing". Image ID for that picture is 135747492. I didn't upload a second photo.

Anyway, I'm deleting the first photo from my gallery. It was never intended to stay there - again I just wanted to test SmugBrowser.

Meanwhile, why is the second photo showing up on my Upload Log? I didn't upload a second photo.

I can't respond to this thread until later. I'm off to an appointment.

Thanks again.
    Hi Yolanda,

I've uploaded a photo to make sure everything was working normally, and I removed that as well. So that may show in your upload-log thumb.gif
  • Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2007
    Ivar, thanks for helping me out too. Replying here as I had a question about the "Picture 1.JPG" that appeared in my gallery too. I see that was your doing to make sure everything is working now.

I can confirmed that my stuck image is now available in my gallery, but I'm wondering if the status will always remain at "processing" in the log?
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug