Options

Three teeth and nice eyes

Shane422Shane422 Registered Users Posts: 460 Major grins
edited March 16, 2007 in People
This little guy decided to look right down the lens barrel and I was lucky enough to fire the strobes at the right moment.
March07Colton1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    quarkquark Registered Users Posts: 510 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2007
    What a great capture! You did a nice job on this, especially all three teeth.:D
    heather dillon photography - Pacific Northwest Portraits and Places
    facebook
    photoblog

Quarks are one of the two basic constituents of matter in the Standard Model of particle physics.
  • Options
    TerrenceTerrence Registered Users Posts: 477 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2007
    Real nice. It's so hard to get "the" moment for kids this small and you got one of them nailed.
    Terrence

My photos

"The future is an illusion, but a damned handy one." - David Allen
  • Options
    WrenTheBlurryWrenTheBlurry Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2007
    I like how the colorful sweater contrasts with the white floor and background. Very sweet shot!

happy day,

wren
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2007
    Shane422 wrote:
    This little guy decided to look right down the lens barrel and I was lucky enough to fire the strobes at the right moment.

Looks like if you had of waited just a little longer you woundn't have gotten the shot, cause he'd be off :D looks an active little fellow with his three little teeth, the lighting looks great Shane.... well done thumb.gif ... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2007
    Awww, what a cute kiddo! Great capture! It's SO hard to get pics of those first teeth, too! YIKES!

Nice job!
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2007
    Thanks for all the great comments. This little guy makes it easy. He smiles all the time and is just simply photogenic. He is a family friend and also the star of my feet shot in the "newborn" thread. His mom does a great job of getting him "picture ready" and I never have to photoshop out boogers, or drool which saves a ton of time.

I had a baby the other day than was sporting green rocks in her nose and I don't think her mom ever heard of baby lotion. I spent a ton of time just fixing flaky skin.
  • Options
    DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2007
    Great capture. I love the expression.
  • Options
    NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2007
    Oh yes, I know just how lucky you were! Way to be prepared and get in opportunities way. Nice shot!
  • Options
    flipsidecreationsflipsidecreations Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited March 15, 2007
    Great color / contrast with that sweater. And the three teeth....HA!
  • Options
    edited March 16, 2007
    One more
    This is one of the first times I've really made an attempt to use RAW files, so I'm slow processing this batch. But I found another winner in the bunch. Plus I finally signed up for a smugmug account. I'm thinking of actually charging for portraits at some point.
    136321263-M.jpg