Options

Shreveport La panoramic

RevLinePhotoRevLinePhoto Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
edited March 14, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
Well thought I would give a shot at doing a panoramic and thought I would share. Any comments and help would be greatly apreaciated.

135920476-O.jpg

Thanks,
Ryan
BMW Tech
Live life to its fullest you never know whats in your future.
WWW.REVLINEPHOTO.COM

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,186 moderator
    edited March 14, 2007
    Only nit pick would be wanting to see more space above the building at far left. Other than that, it seems well balanced with respect to the building visual mass at left and at right, which also has the benefit to lead the viewer's eyes into the middle of the pic. Wish it was presented larger. Difficult to see any detail.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2007
    Papy wrote:
    Well thought I would give a shot at doing a panoramic and thought I would share. Any comments and help would be greatly apreaciated.

Thanks,
    Ryan

I see David has already posted a comment about space above the building,
    but I tell you what Ryan if I could come even close to what you got there I'd be happy rolleyes1.gif I just cant get the sewing right at all.

It's a good Pano, always room for improvement as you learn, and people posting comments will help.

Thanks for posting :D ... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2007
    Thanks for the comments guys. I cant take to mutch creadit for the merging of the images all I used was the photoshop cs photo merge on about 12 pictures. As far as size goes I think I tried covering to mutch of a space which made it very small to fit well on a screen. Im probly going to try from a different location so I can fill the picture a little more and make it a little larger.

Thanks again,
    Ryan
    BMW Tech
    WWW.REVLINEPHOTO.COM
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2007
    Heres a larger version. I think I need to figure out how to do fucusing better with paning.

136002424-O.jpg

Ryan
    BMW Tech
    WWW.REVLINEPHOTO.COM