Options

Cool Bicycle Touring Photos US/World

patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
edited January 26, 2005 in The Big Picture
I found this site earlier today and really like a lot of their shots.

I have been trying get in shape, then figure out how to pay for and take the time off to take a few trips like this or simply to live a life on the road. It sure looks great from their photos. If only I could win the lottery or not have a mortgage (not sure if I can take that first very big step). :dunno I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do. I still have a lot to go through, there is a lot of content on their site. :thumb

Comments

• Options
    pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,697 moderator
    edited January 25, 2005
    patch29 wrote:
    I found this site earlier today and really like a lot of their shots.

I have been trying get in shape, then figure out how to pay for and take the time off to take a few trips like this or simply to live a life on the road. It sure looks great from their photos. If only I could win the lottery or not have a mortgage (not sure if I can take that first very big step). ne_nau.gif I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do. I still have a lot to go through, there is a lot of content on their site. thumb.gif

Very neat site - excellent imagery.

Some one is planning a book or speaking tour or both I bet. Enjoyed their images of the SouthWest, but I do not envy them travelling through there on bicycles at all. That is big lonely country, even on a motorcycle let alone a bike.
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • Options
    patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2005
    pathfinder wrote:
    Very neat site - excellent imagery.

Some one is planning a book or speaking tour or both I bet. Enjoyed their images of the SouthWest, but I do not envy them travelling through there on bicycles at all. That is big lonely country, even on a motorcycle let alone a bike.

I would like to put a book together with photos like that, especially if it would pay for the traveling expenses.