Last Photographer Standing #1 coming to a close

Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
edited March 19, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Our first qualifying round contest is in the final stretch. If you are planning on entering, you still have till the end of Sunday (specifically Monday 12:01am EST) to get your entry in. The second qualifying round (LPS#2) will begin Monday, and the new theme and judges will be announced then.

The LPS#1 judges will be getting their final instructions soon, so we are all gearing up. Best wishes to you all, the LPS#1 trailblazers :clap
Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
"Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2007
    Our first qualifying round contest is in the final stretch. If you are planning on entering, you still have till the end of Sunday (specifically Monday 12:01am EST) to get your entry in. The second qualifying round (LPS#2) will begin Monday, and the new theme and judges will be announced then.

The LPS#1 judges will be getting their final instructions soon, so we are all gearing up. Best wishes to you all, the LPS#1 trailblazers clap.gif

Listen to Shay!

How often do we have a chance to participate in anything numbered #1? deal.gif

We're making history here and now - jump on while there is still time! clap.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2007
    Good point
    But I'm totally creatively challenged on this one :-) And the few ideas I sort of had have already been done! Except one... but I'm not sure it would look chilled or steamy. I guess I'll have to get in gear tomorrow if I want to be part of #1!!!
  • Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2007
    If you have "photographer's block" read this thread!
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=56155
    Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
    "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2007
    The competition is only going to get tougher as the contest continues! mwink.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • douglasdouglas Registered Users Posts: 696 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    I dont want to miss # 1, hope I can come up with something interesting soon headscratch.gif
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2007
    Nikolai wrote:
    Listen to Shay!

How often do we have a chance to participate in anything numbered #1? deal.gif

We're making history here and now - jump on while there is still time! clap.gif

Yeah, but life gets in the way sometimes. Too many projects to work on to even break out the camera for this (have another shoot i have to do AFTER a ful day's work). I even have my props getting chilled. :cry Oh well, gott atry and make time for #2...and it looks to be tougher.