Some shots from today.
Better photos than Cookers (Part I)
136457105-L.jpg136448462-L.jpg136455646-M.jpg136452113-M.jpg136452722-M.jpg
All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook

Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2007
    Hey Antonio!

Love these as well.......there is just some pleasing light in this kitchen where they work and you do a good job of capturing in through your photographs.

Really enjoyed looking at these as well, and you got some smiles on the faces of the workers in some of these! :D
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • WrenTheBlurryWrenTheBlurry Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    Another great cookers series, and I see lottsa food, yay!! My favorite is number 3, that is one HUGE hand mixer, haha, and she looks like she sure knows how to use it. :O

happy day,

wren
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    bauerman wrote:
    Hey Antonio!

Love these as well.......there is just some pleasing light in this kitchen where they work and you do a good job of capturing in through your photographs.

Really enjoyed looking at these as well, and you got some smiles on the faces of the workers in some of these! :D

May be it was later than the other day. Or the sun was - in fact he is - highter than the other day. The light was a little better and was coming throught the windows.

He have been critized by some one for not having strong hight lights and shadows. This time a think I made a better treatment on the photos.

Cheersthumb.gifD
    edited March 17, 2007
    Another great cookers series, and I see lottsa food, yay!! My favorite is number 3, that is one HUGE hand mixer, haha, and she looks like she sure knows how to use it. :O

happy day,

wren

My favourit photo is the second one.

They are looking at us. It belongs to a sequence of 3 to 5 pictures I shot in a row.

They have light on them and the backgroung is dark was is good, having neverless some detail.

She is mixing the soup. Been soup. It was good. I ate it at lunch time.

thumb.gifD
  • 3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    boy I'm hungry now......
    edited March 17, 2007
    boy I'm hungry now......

:Dthumb.gif