LPS #1 - Snow, Yay!

binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
edited March 18, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
yesterday's fresh blanket of snow was the perfect setting for my chilled entry. i'm not sure which of these i should enter. which is the best or best illustrates chilled? thanks

136608898-L-2.jpg

136624873-L-2.jpg

136634531-L-2.jpg

Comments

• photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    I would go for #1 or #2. #3 doesn't scream "cold" at me... Great shot, but not "cold".

Of those two, I like #1 better. She looks chillier and I think it's a better shot of her.

Great captures!
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    I would go for #1 or #2. #3 doesn't scream "cold" at me... Great shot, but not "cold".

Of those two, I like #1 better. She looks chillier and I think it's a better shot of her.

Great captures!

thanks andi! i think i might have the same preference as you.
  • WrenTheBlurryWrenTheBlurry Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    I say Number 1. Love the tiny little snowflakes in her hair. :)

happy day,

wren
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    I love all three and think any one of them would be a good entry for the Challenge. I really like the exhuberence of the second one. It makes me smile every time I look at it. There is no rule that we have to be gloomy just because it's chilly out!! But, bottom line, I think that #1 is the best photograph of the 3 so I would go with that one.

Virginia

P.S. Good luck.

Email
  • adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2007
    number 1 all the way - that is such a cool pose. two is nice but one is better.
    binghott wrote:
    yesterday's fresh blanket of snow was the perfect setting for my chilled entry. i'm not sure which of these i should enter. which is the best or best illustrates chilled? thanks

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2007
    thanks for the comments, i have submitted #1. i really appreciate your help!
  • lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2007
    You don't need any more votes, but #1 for sure. Crisp and the shallow DOF serves you well.