problem with daily photo community-

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited March 17, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I don't know if this has been asked here or not, but several of us on the daily photo community are getting very weary of someone knocking our photos off the top, or near the top-

I think just about any who have had this happen to aren't particularly all that much concerned about the photo ranking; we're just tired of being jerked around-

we have emailed help@smugmug.com and eagerly await a resolution to this irksome matter-

thanks much

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    gefillmore wrote:
    I don't know if this has been asked here or not, but several of us on the daily photo community are getting very weary of someone knocking our photos off the top, or near the top-

I think just about any who have had this happen to aren't particularly all that much concerned about the photo ranking; we're just tired of being jerked around-

we have emailed help@smugmug.com and eagerly await a resolution to this irksome matter-

thanks much
    George, it's probably just natuaral fluctuations of SmugMug Popular.

Daily Photos doesn't have a monopoly on it, right?
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited March 17, 2007
    andy-

thanks much for replying so quick-

someone's photo near the top of the first page of dp to not even showing up on the last page (today there were eight), with no interim drop?-

I don't know andy-

there's several of us who believe someone is hacking smugmug to do this;
    but then again, I'm doing good to just press the shutter button-
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2007
    gefillmore wrote:

there's several of us who believe someone is hacking smugmug to do this;
    but then again, I'm doing good to just press the shutter button-

I can assure you, we've double-triple-quadruple checked, your photos are not being "hacked" :)

The /popular pages are dynamic - stuff changes all the time, ebbs/flows.