Options

FS/FT: Canon 10D w/grip, Tamron 28-75, Canon 50/1.4

squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited March 22, 2007 in House of Canon
Got a few things for sale today. In no particular order they are...

1. Canon 10D w/ batter grip. In nice shape, 9-10k clicks. Comes with all the stuff from the box, and the box itself! :) Don't have the box for the grip. Has a screen protector on the rear LCD. Both LCD's are in good shape. It has a little dust in the viewfinder, but thats about the worst. Comes with 2 aftermarket batts. Asking $500 shipped in the US and we split paypal.

2. Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 XR di in like new condition. For Canon EF. Comes with caps, hood, box and papers. SOLD shipped and paypaled.

3. Canon 50mm f/1.4. Was bought new in Novemeber from amazon.com. Sharp copy, still looks like new. Has box, missing UPC. Asking SOLD shipped and paypaled.

I have good feedback on ebay under squeaky_clean82, and good feedback on Fred Miranda under squeaky_clean.

I am looking for a nice low milage 20D as well as a grip, a Tamron 17-50, and a Canon 50mm 1.8 mk. I.

I will try to get pics up here sometime soon... Don't hesitate to email or PM me with questions. Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Options
    bigthreedbigthreed Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 18, 2007
    10D + Grip and 50mm f/1.4
    Got a few things for sale today. In no particular order they are...

1. Canon 10D w/ batter grip. In nice shape, 9-10k clicks. Comes with all the stuff from the box, and the box itself! :) Don't have the box for the grip. Has a screen protector on the rear LCD. Both LCD's are in good shape. It has a little dust in the viewfinder, but thats about the worst. Comes with 2 aftermarket batts. Asking $535 shipped and paypaled.

2. Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 XR di in like new condition. For Canon EF. Comes with caps, hood, box and papers. $300 shipped and paypaled.

3. Canon 50mm f/1.4. Was bought new in Novemeber from amazon.com. Sharp copy, still looks like new. Has box, missing UPC. Asking $275 shipped and paypaled.

I have good feedback on ebay under squeaky_clean82, and good feedback on Fred Miranda under squeaky_clean.

I am looking for a nice low milage 20D as well as a grip, a Tamron 17-50, and a Canon 50mm 1.8 mk. I.

I will try to get pics up here sometime soon... Don't hesitate to email or PM me with questions. Thanks for looking!
    I will offer $720 for the 10D plus grip and 50mm f/1.4 to include Paypal and shipping.
    Please let me know
    Bill
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2007
    10D now $500 shipped in the US and we split paypal.
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2007
    [FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I will seperate the grip and the camera if the camera is sold first. $120 for the grip, $395 for the camera. Both shipped and paypaled in the US.

EDIT: Camera is sold pending payment, grip still up for grabs!
    [/FONT]