edited March 29, 2007 in Landscapes
I use my new camera H3D

For Comments Please

Thanx

Comments

• Options
    destesdestes Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited March 19, 2007
    I really like this a lot, the colors and shadows are just amazing. The only thing I would mention is that it's just slightly out of vertical, enough that it's noticable, but not enough to make it look like it was done on purpose. Otherwise it's a great picturethumb.gif
    Dale

Canon 30d
    EF 28-105mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM II
    EF 100-300mm 1:4.5-5.6 USM
    Speedlight 380EX
    Sekonic L-28c2 Studio Deluxe

http://photography.daleestes.com
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited March 19, 2007
    It's an amazing image. Wonderful light and the framing is so so so close to being spectacular. For me the top of the arch being cut off is driving my batty. The image also feels tilted. Ugh, if this is cropped via the camera I feel for you because everything else is amazing.

PS...If you're not careful I WILL steal your camera. Which one did ya get?
  • Options
    aiofaiof Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    destes wrote:
    I really like this a lot, the colors and shadows are just amazing. The only thing I would mention is that it's just slightly out of vertical, enough that it's noticable, but not enough to make it look like it was done on purpose. Otherwise it's a great picturethumb.gif

Thank you destes, you are correct 100% but i could not move to the right due to a big stsnd next to me but i will try to get it again hope they remove the stand

Thank you
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    Beautiful. A simple rotation and crop will make it more vertical, aiof.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited March 29, 2007
    truth wrote:
    It's an amazing image. Wonderful light and the framing is so so so close to being spectacular. For me the top of the arch being cut off is driving my batty. The image also feels tilted. Ugh, if this is cropped via the camera I feel for you because everything else is amazing.

PS...If you're not careful I WILL steal your camera. Which one did ya get?

Thank you Truth for your comment, regarding the top of the arch I have no chance to add more and it is the same at the next arch so I though that if I cut it will not affect it more
    Thank you again
  • Options
    edited March 29, 2007
    wxwax wrote:
    Beautiful. A simple rotation and crop will make it more vertical, aiof.

Thank you WXWAX