Damn distractions... my chilled/steamy submission

jimgoldsteinjimgoldstein Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited March 19, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Title: Chilled then Steamed
What would have been my submission if I had not been distracted from completing my upload and posting my submission 30 minutes ago. I hate it when life gets in the way. Words cannot describe how many curse words left my mouth when I hit submit and saw the thread locked status.
chilled_then_steamed.jpg

Comments

• amy wilburnamy wilburn Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited March 19, 2007
    poor crabs w/ their legs up in the air...I like it

(I wasn't paying attention either and thought we had until noon tomorrow...I, by sheer luck, decided to upload my late entry tonight after work. I feel bad for you :(:)
  • jimgoldsteinjimgoldstein Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited March 19, 2007
    Very aggrevating
    poor crabs w/ their legs up in the air...I like it

(I wasn't paying attention either and thought we had until noon tomorrow...I, by sheer luck, decided to upload my late entry tonight after work. I feel bad for you :(:)
    I had set the day aside to work on this. Took the photo today, prepared the image and had it ready. Just went to upload it late due to ... well it doesn't matter. I'm disgusted with myself.

Thanks for the kind words Amy... just super bent about this.
  • DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2007
    Me too
    You can read my post of woe and see my entry!

I thought of crabs steaming or fish on ice, but didn't get a chance to photograph those.

I like the crabs on ice!

The only thing that makes me feel a teeeennnny bit better, is that others missed entering too. I couldn't believe the closed on the thread either. I thought "closed?????" then I read the rules and then a few unlady like thoughts flitted through my head!