another late chilled entry

rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
edited March 20, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Chilled Chicken

137165891-L.jpg

It´s really hard to maintain dead lines if you have to go to an internet cafe plus I completly forgot about it while traveling around in Ecuador anyways.

Greetings from Tena, Ecuador,
Sebastian

PS: Will be back in Germany for the weekend. On the one hand I´m looking forward to it, but on the other I don´t want to go back yet. There´s still so much to visit...
Sebastian
SmugMug Support Hero

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 19, 2007
    Hi Sebastian wave.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Hi Sebastian wave.gif
    Hi Erik,

it´s been a while, but I´ll be back in Germany for the weekend. Happy and sad about it, but that´s the way it is.

I noticed that you removed your galleries from DP. I take it´s because you wanted to have a cleaner homepage without the DP breadcrumb or is it for another reason?

Thanks for stepping by.
    Hasta pronto,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 19, 2007
    I noticed that you removed your galleries from DP. I take it´s because you wanted to have a cleaner homepage without the DP breadcrumb or is it for another reason?
    another reason: I forgot!

I've been taking down all old ones and just leaving the current month. With everything going on, I just forgot. Thanks for noticing thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2007
    Hey, Sebastian!
    Chilled Chicken

It´s really hard to maintain dead lines if you have to go to an internet cafe plus I completly forgot about it while traveling around in Ecuador anyways.

Greetings from Tena, Ecuador,
    Sebastian

PS: Will be back in Germany for the weekend. On the one hand I´m looking forward to it, but on the other I don´t want to go back yet. There´s still so much to visit...

Long time no hear, my friend! iloveyou.gif
    Those chicken are funny :-) thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
    edited March 20, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    I've been taking down all old ones and just leaving the current month. With everything going on, I just forgot. Thanks for noticing thumb.gif
    Your thesis-thingy sounds pretty time consuming - good luck in getting it done in time! I probably will be pretty busy too, when I get back home...just two more days to go and I´ll be on my way back.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
    edited March 20, 2007
    Nikolai wrote:
    Long time no hear, my friend! iloveyou.gif
    Those chicken are funny :-) thumb.gif
    Thanks Nik for stepping by. Yeah, I thought so too, but partly I was thinking that they don´t quite fit the theme and therefore waited in hope to get a better shot which resulted in literally oversleeping the deadline.

When I get back S*E is going to be pretty busy - got some GB worth of photos. Too bad that I won´t have my 6MBit connection with the 512kbit upstream. :cry

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero