My SFA Postcards

p27rpyp27rpy Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
edited March 22, 2007 in Holy Macro
Just made these for my photography class. all photos and work by me. I had to rush the last one because of the deadline, so it's my least favorite.
let me know what yall think! i can supply the original pics if yall want to see them.
thanks!
theo
139141711-L.jpg
137736710-L.jpg
137736787-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    p27rpy wrote:
    Just made these for my photography class. all photos and work by me. I had to rush the last one because of the deadline, so it's my least favorite.
    let me know what yall think! i can supply the original pics if yall want to see them.
    thanks!
    theo

Well Theo these look great clap.gif

I like your use of the state map, in the first shot and the seal on the second shot in the right hand corner.

As you said, you rushed the last one I see a spot that needs removing in the sky at the top of the shot, I like what you did on the left hand side of the image that glaring line doesn't do anything for me, and I don't like the slant on the building near the centre line.

The first 2 are really good, and I think if you had of been able to spend more time on that third one you can make that one a beauty too thumb.gif

........ Skippy

I hope you get an "A"
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin