Options

Can there be some type of mechanism to notify us of big delays in orders?

j-boj-bo Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
edited March 22, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
In looking at my orders, I see some that have been printing and processing for close to a week.

I emailed about an order placed last Friday and was told they have a severe backup and "should" get it out by tomorrow.

I looked at some customer orders and see they are 1 or 2 photo's and they still haven't shipped yet either.

So ....

BUY MORE PRINTERS AND PEOPLE TO RUN THEM!!!

Not really :D ... my question is.. can there be some kind of notice posted or something in place to let us know the typical delay time from the 1-2 days for processing that's listed and in the emails.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    j-bo wrote:
    In looking at my orders, I see some that have been printing and processing for close to a week.

I emailed about an order placed last Friday and was told they have a severe backup and "should" get it out by tomorrow.

I looked at some customer orders and see they are 1 or 2 photo's and they still haven't shipped yet either.

So ....

BUY MORE PRINTERS AND PEOPLE TO RUN THEM!!!

Not really :D ... my question is.. can there be some kind of notice posted or something in place to let us know the typical delay time from the 1-2 days for processing that's listed and in the emails.
    There was a minor delay this past week in the lab. All orders should be caught up. We'll try and do better on notifications when things like this come up (though they should be RARE!)... I have an opt-in email notification thing I'm trying to get put together for all of you guys.

In the meantime, you can email our Support Heroes and we'll gladly get you the status of any orders you wish to inquire about.

Sorry for the hassle - and yeah, I feel your pain!
  • Options
    j-boj-bo Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    Okee dokeee..

I did email already on the one I was really wanting. Thanks for replying, as usual. thumb.gif