Options

be blessed

savETheducksavETheduck Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
edited March 22, 2007 in People
i love this old guy :)

most people judge him.. think he's psycho or something but i know he's just a lonely old man who misses the love of his life... he used to come in the library where i worked and bless a picture of a woman that hung in the lobby... i think she reminded him of her... and he'd always drop some money in the donation bin

he blesses all the cars that pass him.. i think maybe his wife died in a car accident.. but its been told that he used to be a great artist before her death...

Old_Man____Be_Blessed_by_savetheduc.jpg

i'm an amatuer so please be nice lol :)

Comments

• Options
    JDollDesignsJDollDesigns Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    i love this old guy :)

most people judge him.. think he's psycho or something but i know he's just a lonely old man who misses the love of his life... he used to come in the library where i worked and bless a picture of a woman that hung in the lobby... i think she reminded him of her... and he'd always drop some money in the donation bin

he blesses all the cars that pass him.. i think maybe his wife died in a car accident.. but its been told that he used to be a great artist before her death...

i'm an amatuer so please be nice lol :)

I'm an amature too :):) And I love the story that goes with this picture. It's so deep and meaningful it adds so much to the picture. :) Great shot!
    "Johannah, your going down a one way road."
    "No I'm not.... Ooh yes I am. Crap."
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2007
    I'm an amature too :):) And I love the story that goes with this picture. It's so deep and meaningful it adds so much to the picture. :) Great shot!

at least you have awesome equipment ;)

thank you
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2007
    at least you have awesome equipment ;)

thank you

But a big BIG part of that is all thanks to you. :) I doubt I would have kept going with the photography if I hadn't of found out you enjoy it as much as I do.:D
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2007
    But a big BIG part of that is all thanks to you. :) I doubt I would have kept going with the photography if I hadn't of found out you enjoy it as much as I do.:D

aww thats sweet.... and me making sure you got the flash didn't hurt either eh? lol
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2007
    aww thats sweet.... and me making sure you got the flash didn't hurt either eh? lol
    Nope, not at all. :)