LPS #2, I humbly ask for help

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited March 23, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
do ya think " PB & J " is a humble meal for a princess? does anybody see any value here, or am I once again gonna be the court jester?

137953944-M-1.jpg

Comments

• SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    Troy...
    I like the vitality of this shot but am not catching "humble" here. Love the colors/exposure/flavor but personally am not seeing it for the challenge. Mark my words.....I've been wrong too many times in life to know anything other than, the older I get the less I know rolleyes1.gif
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    Troy,
    windoze wrote:
    do ya think " PB & J " is a humble meal for a princess? does anybody see any value here, or am I once again gonna be the court jester?

Sorry, man, no go for LPS#2 in my book ne_nau.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    Nikolai wrote:
    Sorry, man, no go for LPS#2 in my book ne_nau.gif

guess ive made a "stately" mess out of this one - eh?
    Anyway, this wasnt my first choice for a submission for this entry but i did want to get a feeling .... man with all this feedback, i guess im gonna be a huge champion one day ( according to shay ) ...

I strive onward....

thanx!

troy
  • JillGJillG Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2007
    This is a nice clear picture and it seems she's really having a good time. I don't think happiness captures either theme. I wish I had a pretty daughter to use as a model. If I did I'd think "Statue of Liberty" and try for that feel. Actually, if I had a day I 'd go to New York and possibly try for the real one :D

BTW I loved chilled to the bone.
    Jill
    Jill
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2007
    JillG wrote:
    This is a nice clear picture and it seems she's really having a good time. I don't think happiness captures either theme. I wish I had a pretty daughter to use as a model. If I did I'd think "Statue of Liberty" and try for that feel. Actually, if I had a day I 'd go to New York and possibly try for the real one :D

BTW I loved chilled to the bone.
    Jill

thanx Jill,

the idea was that a princess eating "peanut butter and jelly" would turn a stately meal into a "humble" one... but i didnt really get it either and luckily i have a few more ideas. hey at least i ended up with a cute shot of my daughter and she says thank you also!

troy