Options

What the Green Egg has been up to.

salazarsalazar Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
edited March 24, 2007 in People
These photographs are from a play, "Dayneu" from our 36th Annual Elizabeth Boardmore One Act Play Festival which wrapped up this evening. This is our Green Egg (also known as Ashley) in the character of Ruth for which she won the award for "Best Actress in a Dramatic Role" Congratulations Egg!
138142288-M.jpg
138142304-M.jpg
138142763-M.jpg
138142869-M.jpg138143009-M.jpg

As a further note, our Green Egg also submitted an original play for the festival which was selected for performance. Her lead actor was awarded "Best Actor in a Dramatic Role" for his depiction of her character "Aaron" in her play "Touch".
Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed. Thanks for your interest.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2007
    Salazar, a huge personal welcome from me - wave.gif thanks for Joining us!

And Ashley: bowdown.gifclap.gifiloveyou.gif
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2007
    "Her lead actor"? Wasn't that you??? Phenominal news, you are both very talented folks!
  • Options
    salazarsalazar Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Salazar, a huge personal welcome from me - wave.gif thanks for Joining us!

And Ashley: bowdown.gifclap.gifiloveyou.gif

Thank you Andy, I'm really enjoying being here. It's been quite a few years since I've done much photography and I'm finding DGrin and all these really amazing and helpful DGrinners a real inspiration to get back out and shoot.
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    "Her lead actor"? Wasn't that you??? Phenominal news, you are both very talented folks!

DJ-S1, Thank you for your kudos and thanks for the vote of confidence but I had only a small role in Ashley's play. The lead, "Aaron" suffering from an obsessive compulsive disorder, was played by Wesley Colford, depicted below:

136947178-M.jpg
    Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed. Thanks for your interest.
  • Options
    thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2007
    Thanks for suggesting to take pictures of this Ken. I really enjoyed them and you did an awesome job of it too!
    Ken, while not winning offical award, did recieve some kudos in the "What a shame category".
    His wife and I agree we should never turn such a good looking man into a priest again... its too sad. Hehe mwink.gif
    And I must say I'm a tough costumer to nail on stage...the camera distracts me beyond no repair and I tend not to look out a lot in fear of being thrown off my lines. Good job Kenny!
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com