Swim Team

AiredrifterAiredrifter Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
edited March 24, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
I went to the NCAA Swimming Championships, as a father, a couple of weeks ago. Tough shooting conditions. :( Everything came out only so so.

So... I tried this as a team photo.

I don't know...

138212181-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2007
    I went to the NCAA Swimming Championships, as a father, a couple of weeks ago. Tough shooting conditions. :( Everything came out only so so.

So... I tried this as a team photo.

I don't know...

Hi Airedrifter, I hear folks say how shooting indoors can be kaos with lighting conditions, I have not tried shooting indoor sports at all.

I like this shot for it creativity, it actually has a smooth look about it, even though it is abstract.

I'm not sure how the Team would like it because it doesnt clearly show any team members face ne_nau.gif .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • AiredrifterAiredrifter Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi Airedrifter, I hear folks say how shooting indoors can be kaos with lighting conditions, I have not tried shooting indoor sports at all.

I like this shot for it creativity, it actually has a smooth look about it, even though it is abstract.

I'm not sure how the Team would like it because it doesnt clearly show any team members face ne_nau.gif .... Skippy

I had no deck pass and it was very crowded. I went into survival mode and camped at the start/finish block and documented events. Just couldn't get much of a buzz on anything interesting.

Oh well.

Thanks for the comments.
  • colourboxcolourbox Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2007
    It just occurred to me that it has a kind of "swirling down the drain" look to it.
    Probably not what the photo is intended to imply, about a swim team. :D