Youth Baseball

KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
edited March 25, 2007 in Sports
I broke out of my current soccer/lacrosse fixation for a moment on Saturday morning to go out and shoot a baseball team at the request of a friend who happens to be one of the team's coaches. These guys are 9 year olds and seemed to be having a great time just playing the game.

138244164-L.jpg

138319106-L.jpg

138319578-L.jpg

138320124-L.jpg

138239244-L.jpg

Kent
"Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
Web site

Comments

• wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2007
    Nice job following the action! Having just shot softball today, I admire your ability to time the shot and be there for the action.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    great job, Kent! thumb.gif Nice action, ball coming in, good colors. I only hope to do as well.

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    Great shooting thumb.gif & you have some nice background to use at that field too.
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
  • KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    dbaker1221 wrote:
    Great shooting thumb.gif & you have some nice background to use at that field too.
    This field is basically a "field of dreams". It's privately owned and located in the "backyard" of what used to be a private residence, but which now serves as the office for the field. Brick dug-outs below ground level, stadium style seating areas landscaped into a small hill behind home plate, batting cages, the works; all immaculately maintained.

When I was a kid, we were lucky to find an empty dirt lot to play on. eek7.gif

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site