2nd attempt at Humble

Annie222Annie222 Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
edited March 25, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
So as there were no calfs or foals born this weekend i have thrown out the humble birth idea and instead thought of humble food. Any feedback comments would be appreciated especially if you think this is more humble than the workmans hands. Thanks for your help. a

138399732-L.jpg
138399761-L.jpg

138400079-L.jpg

Comments

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    Your shots were lovely. The problem is that they were too pretty really to speak humble (IMHO), but if you tried again with maybe an old chipped plate and just a piece of crusty bread, it might communicate humble stronger. This looked to fancy to mean humble to me. But, I totally think you are on the right track...
    Now I am rambling... But truly they were great shots.
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    Annie,
    I think you starting to forget the most important thing: it should be a great picture first. Theme match comes second.
    Would you consider hanging any of those on your wall? ne_nau.gif
    IMHO, your original entries were much better photographs.
    FWIW...
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Annie222Annie222 Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    Nikolai wrote:
    I think you starting to forget the most important thing: it should be a great picture first. Theme match comes second.
    Would you consider hanging any of those on your wall? ne_nau.gif
    IMHO, your original entries were much better photographs.
    FWIW...

Yes i thought the first was better but wanted to try to match the theme also, thank you for your comments you have comfirmed my thoughts with the first entry. Many thanks. a