Reply to Letter

wyndhamwyndham Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
edited March 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I sent a letter about private domain names to SmugMug last Tuesday and although I received an acknowledgement I'm still waiting for a reply. A Dgrin member suggested I post here to bring it to your attention in case it's got lost in the system somehow.

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    wyndham wrote:
    I sent a letter about private domain names to SmugMug last Tuesday and although I received an acknowledgement I'm still waiting for a reply. A Dgrin member suggested I post here to bring it to your attention in case it's got lost in the system somehow.
    G'day wyndham..stand by.
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2007
    wyndham wrote:
    Hi Wyndham, welcome to dgrin wave.gif

I'm sorry you haven't received a reply yet. Did you email us at the helpdesk? If so, you should have already received a reply from us as we are usually pretty fast. Can you PM me the email address that you've use to send an email? I'll see if I can find it.
    Did you check your spam-box? It may have been caught in there.
    edited March 25, 2007
    Hi Wyndham,

I found your email, no need to PM me your details anymore thumb.gif

You wrote us on 20/3/07 at 10:09 (GMT) and I answered the same day, 18 minutes later at 10:27 (GMT).

Did you not receive my reply? Please check your trash and spam folders. Let us know if you want me to send it again.
    edited March 25, 2007
    Hi Wyndham,

I have send the email again to your mail address per your request thumb.gif

Let us know if you have any questions.