Import Faceoff Shreveport 2007

RevLinePhotoRevLinePhoto Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
edited March 27, 2007 in Sports
Just got done procesing a few from the show just wondering what you guys though.

138586854-L.jpg

138586752-L.jpg

138586766-L.jpg

138586839-L.jpg

138586796-L.jpg

138586755-L.jpg

138586865-L.jpg

Ryan
BMW Tech
Live life to its fullest you never know whats in your future.
WWW.REVLINEPHOTO.COM

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    G'day ryan...you have a nice series there. Ive taken a 'busa with a yoshi kit for a run before & and still cant get that feeling out of my head.

Your saturation is a little heavy but i think the shots can handle it. thumb.gif
  • crgphotographercrgphotographer Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    G'day Ryan,

Nice shots, my favourite is definately the 350Z, then the two engine shots. Too many people concentrate on getting the whole car and in the middle of the frame...

IMHO, I think the color saturation on the engine shots are spot on (by being over-saturated), they really make the colored pipes stand out.

/craig.
    craig coomans | crgphotography | automotive | landscape | motorsport | weddings
    [
    crgphotography.smugmug.com ]
  • RevLinePhotoRevLinePhoto Registered Users Posts: 354 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2007
    Thanks for the comments. You made me realize I had left my camera on a saturation setup I was testing. Im actually happy with outcome.

Thanks again,
    Ryan
    BMW Tech
    Live life to its fullest you never know whats in your future.
    WWW.REVLINEPHOTO.COM
  • wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2007
    HAHAHAH

All I can say is your never know with a thread title what you are going to get.

I totally thought this was going to be a hockey photo invovling some sort of important faceoff and the shreveport mudbugs.

Man was I wrong.

I guess you know what is on my mind.