Purchasing gifts (mugs, mouse pads, etc.)

TedologyTedology Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
edited March 26, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hello all!

I checked out the "Prints and Gifts" link and saw all the awesome things that are offered to be personalized (ie. mugs, mousepads, luggage tags, etc.) however, I'm not sure how to order them.

I added one of my own shots to the cart and when I looked at my options (drop down menu) all I saw were for prints.

When I click on "mugs" for example, I see a description, but nowhere to click to order such an item.

I have a Standard account. Do I need a Pro account in order to access those personalized items?:dunno

Thanks much! :thumb
Ted
My Site
My Gallery
"Satan trembles when he sees
the weakest saint on his knees."

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    Tedology wrote:
    Hello all!

I checked out the "Prints and Gifts" link and saw all the awesome things that are offered to be personalized (ie. mugs, mousepads, luggage tags, etc.) however, I'm not sure how to order them.

I added one of my own shots to the cart and when I looked at my options (drop down menu) all I saw were for prints.

When I click on "mugs" for example, I see a description, but nowhere to click to order such an item.

I have a Standard account. Do I need a Pro account in order to access those personalized items?ne_nau.gif

Thanks much! thumb.gif
    A link, Ted? To the shots you were trying to buy as a gift?
  • TedologyTedology Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    A link, Ted? To the shots you were trying to buy as a gift?

I didn't have any photo particularly in mind... just one of my photos...but here's a sample link:

http://tedology.smugmug.com/photos/138544878-L-1.jpg

I'm wondering if it's because the original and I need to crop it a certain way in Photoshop BEFORE it even allows me to choose mug as an option?
    Ted
    My Site
    My Gallery
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    Tedology wrote:
    I didn't have any photo particularly in mind... just one of my photos...but here's a sample link:

http://tedology.smugmug.com/photos/138544878-L-1.jpg

I'm wondering if it's because the original and I need to crop it a certain way in Photoshop BEFORE it even allows me to choose mug as an option?
    That's a PHOTO link. Here's a gallery link
    http://tedology.smugmug.com/gallery/2624922/1/138544878#138544878

Please add it to your cart, and then choose "photo gifts" from the first drop down thumb.gif
  • TedologyTedology Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    Duh! eek7.gif

I'm so stupid...I didn't see the first drop-down menu!

Thanks, Andy, for pointing that out for me. rolleyes1.gifthumb.gif

Not sure I could be more daft. Perhaps I can blame it on the weekend laziness?

Yeah...that's the ticket! mwink.gif
    Ted
    My Site
    My Gallery