various purchasable items/gifts - an example?

ashsimmondsashsimmonds Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
edited March 28, 2007 in SmugMug Support
just wondering if there's an example photo of each of the items of paraphernalia available?

i don't offer any purchases of my stuff yet, i'm in Australia and not sure of the quality/delivery/price/time/etc enough to really endorse these products to my viewers.

is there a place where someone has collated demo imagery of the items?

i'm considering purchasing something of each just to check it out so i can shoot it and offer it to my users with confident endorsements... haven't tried yet but thinking it might cost me about $19 million in delivery charges :/

Comments

• carolinecaroline Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    just wondering if there's an example photo of each of the items of paraphernalia available?

i don't offer any purchases of my stuff yet, i'm in Australia and not sure of the quality/delivery/price/time/etc enough to really endorse these products to my viewers.

is there a place where someone has collated demo imagery of the items?

i'm considering purchasing something of each just to check it out so i can shoot it and offer it to my users with confident endorsements... haven't tried yet but thinking it might cost me about $19 million in delivery charges :/

Is this any help ?
    http://www.smugmug.com/prints/catalog.mg

Caroline
    Mendip Blog - Blog from The Fog, life on the Mendips
    www.carolineshipsey.co.uk - Follow me on G+

[/URL]
  • ashsimmondsashsimmonds Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    caroline wrote:
    Is this any help ?
    http://www.smugmug.com/prints/catalog.mg

Caroline
    a little... that shows the technical side of things, i'd like to see each actual product in a real-life situation.

for eg i'm sure there's a lot of folk who'd love to have something like this on their mousepad....

127550816-L-4.jpg

...but unless i buy one of each of the products myself i can't tell for sure whether it's really a good product, eg, of Lamborghini or Ferrari quality.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    a little... that shows the technical side of things, i'd like to see each actual product in a real-life situation.

for eg i'm sure there's a lot of folk who'd love to have something like this on their mousepad....

127550816-L-4.jpg

...but unless i buy one of each of the products myself i can't tell for sure whether it's really a good product, eg, of Lamborghini or Ferrari quality.
    Click on each thumb please....
    edited March 26, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Click on each thumb please....

bwahaha don't know how i missed those... i clicked on about 8 of the text links at the top to each of the tech explanations and got bored reading it so closed it off without venturing further down the first page... :D

anyhoo thanks, looks reasonable, but i think if i want to actually bother to sell any of it i'll have to buy something of each and show it off.
    edited March 26, 2007
    ok, why is this so difficult?

i'm trying to set the defualt smugmug price to "gift" items so i can buy some... but everytime i hit save (whether applying to gallery or image) it comes back as blank. headscratch.gif
  • DnaDna Registered Users Posts: 435 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    ok, why is this so difficult?

i'm trying to set the defualt smugmug price to "gift" items so i can buy some... but everytime i hit save (whether applying to gallery or image) it comes back as blank. headscratch.gif
    That's the default smugmug price, no markup.

If you are logged in, you buy with no markup anyway.

Andrew
  • TedologyTedology Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited March 28, 2007

127550816-L-4.jpg

Heck, I'd like to have one of those in my garage! deal.gifthumb.gif
    Ted
    My Site
    My Gallery
    "Satan trembles when he sees
    the weakest saint on his knees."