Options

The Dgrin Calendar

DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
edited March 27, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
Have you ever noticed our Calendar? You can get to it by clicking the link up in the navbar, at the top of the dgrin page (right below the banner).

The calendar will list upcoming dgrin events, and you can also post local photography related events.

Here's what you'll need to do in order to make a successful event posting:
  1. Give a clear and concise title to your event.
  2. Provide a clear and concise description of your event. Make sure to include a link to any site that provides information about the event, and link to the dgrin thread, as well.
  3. Submit the event, and know that it will not appear on the calendar until after it has been reviewed and approved by an administrator.

If you find an event on the Calendar that is of interest to you, you can set the event to send you an email reminder (how cool is that!?!?).

So be sure to check out and make use of our Calendar. :D
Moderator Emeritus
Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops

Comments

• Options
    cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    A Google calendar version would ROCK! (plus all you Mac freaks can get your iCal fix with it too mwink.gif )
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2007
    cmason wrote:
    A Google calendar version would ROCK! (plus all you Mac freaks can get your iCal fix with it too mwink.gif )

Glad you like it.... headscratch.gif

:D
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 27, 2007
    I second the google calendar. But, this one is cool. Adding an ability to subscribe to the calendar would make it compatible with Ical and Google. Even Outlook 2007 has the ability to subscribe to a published web calendar.
    I am not sure how much work this would be. But it would be a plus.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com