Camera Info Not Showing Up

iklimoniklimon Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
edited March 27, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Good evening. I have uploaded quite a few pics to the smugmug site and am noticing that even though all of my galleries have the YES button checked for show additional camera info, none of the camera info is showing up under the caption area. If someone clicks on the side, they can get the camera info, but unlike other sites I've seen, I'm not seeing the camera info directly below the main highlighted picture.

If you look on this page: http://www.smugmug.com/help/online-photo-gallery

At the bottom in the sample gallery you can see that a bunch of the camera information is showing up under the file name. How can I achieve this, or can I achieve this?
Ian Klimon
www.klimon.com

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2007
    iklimon wrote:
    Good evening. I have uploaded quite a few pics to the smugmug site and am noticing that even though all of my galleries have the YES button checked for show additional camera info, none of the camera info is showing up under the caption area. If someone clicks on the side, they can get the camera info, but unlike other sites I've seen, I'm not seeing the camera info directly below the main highlighted picture.

If you look on this page: http://www.smugmug.com/help/online-photo-gallery

At the bottom in the sample gallery you can see that a bunch of the camera information is showing up under the file name. How can I achieve this, or can I achieve this?
    For the Smugmug and Smugmug_small styles all the info is now
    thru the exif icon on the photobar that flys out when hovering
    main image.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    For the Smugmug and Smugmug_small styles all the info is now
    thru the exif icon on the photobar that flys out when hovering
    main image.
    15524779-Ti.gif

Hi iklimon, and welcome to dgrin wave.gif

For the SmugMug/SmugMug small style, hover your cursor over the image and a little menu will appear on the right side. There will be an info link in that menu.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions!