upload order

I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
edited March 28, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Is there w ay to make the newly uploaded images automatically appear at the page no 1 (position No.1) instead of at the last page ina gallery

I.e. as the first ppics ina gallery instead of last
Veni-Vidi-Snappii
...pics..

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2007
    Simon King wrote:
    Is there w ay to make the newly uploaded images automatically appear at the page no 1 (position No.1) instead of at the last page ina gallery

I.e. as the first ppics ina gallery instead of last

Go into "customize gallery" and tell it to sort by "date uploaded" in descending order. That will put the most recently uploaded photos at the beginning of the gallery.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2007
    jfriend wrote:
    Go into "customize gallery" and tell it to sort by "date uploaded" in descending order. That will put the most recently uploaded photos at the beginning of the gallery.
    15524779-Ti.gif
  • I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2007
    jfriend wrote:

Aha - I was sure I had seen sucha facility before somewhere, but At thew moment though I can\t get to the customize gallery individually until the page loading prob is resolved becasue not only can I not see the pic I cant see the buttons that would be under it. Anyway thats a completely different issue.

I can see the buttons on the main homewpage so I was hoping there's such a thing there that would let me customise globally. Never mind I'll just wait for a fix and explain that peeps have to go to the end of the gallery to see their pics.

BTW Andy in a different post you used the term 'poof' on it's own with ambiguous context. I don't know if you're aware but in the UK the term 'poof' is a medium strong derogatory one for 'homosexual'. So to us Brits it could look like you were calling him "gay" for asking his questionrolleyes1.gif
    Veni-Vidi-Snappii
    ...pics..
    edited March 28, 2007
    Simon King wrote:
    BTW Andy in a different post you used the term 'poof' on it's own with ambiguous context. I don't know if you're aware but in the UK the term 'poof' is a medium strong derogatory one for 'homosexual'. So to us Brits it could look like you were calling him "gay" for asking his questionrolleyes1.gif
    Yes Simon, thanks - IIRC I said something like "poof - gone" ?
  • I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Yes Simon, thanks - IIRC I said something like "poof - gone" ?

no you just said 'poof' on its own - which was why it was so funny:D (to a Brit)
    Veni-Vidi-Snappii
    ...pics..
    edited March 28, 2007
    Simon King wrote:
    no you just said 'poof' on its own - which was why it was so funny:D (to a Brit)
    ?