Options

Challenge 31 - lonely

lr1811lr1811 Registered Users Posts: 363 Major grins
edited February 1, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
This is the first "challenege" I have participated in. I have had very mixed reaction from friends/co workers on this. I was trying to go "outside the box" - but maybe I just trapped myself in one! What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2005
    Can you borrow a match?

g

good idea, don't think it is quite "hot" enough, though.

And I know you are new at this, and I shouldn't make jokes, but I couldn't stop myself. You aren't trapped. That was a good thought.

Now you can work on it a bit.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2005
    I like your different approach, you can even see the reflection of the black-thingy for which I don't know the english word at the moment. ne_nau.gif
    Would be interesting to see the candle burning while shooting in this frame, but wouldn't do the camera any good I guess? headscratch.gif

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2005
    I like your different approach, you can even see the reflection of the black-thingy for which I don't know the english word at the moment. ne_nau.gif
    Would be interesting to see the candle burning while shooting in this frame, but wouldn't do the camera any good I guess? headscratch.gif

Sebastian
    Hi.. I think it's great you are "thinking outside of the box" it's a good idea but I don't think it really expresses fire .. it says "no fire tho"rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    Hi.. I think it's great you are "thinking outside of the box" it's a good idea but I don't think it really expresses fire .. it says "no fire tho"rolleyes1.gif
    I was seeing the challenge topic more as an option. "matches, fire, candles" Not every picture has all these elements, especially concerning the matches, but I guess I see your point with the focus on fire or a metaphorical concept of it.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero