right click protect

rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
edited March 28, 2007 in SmugMug Support
all of the sudden, I noticed that all of my galleries have reverted back to the what seems to be the default! people can view the originals and the larges, and I'm quite sure that I'm always careful to check those! is there a way now to do a mass override and change them all back to right click protect and don't allow originals and larges? or do I have to continue going through each individual gallery?

- RE
www.rossfrazier.com
www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
Infiniti QX4

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2007
    rosselliot wrote:
    all of the sudden, I noticed that all of my galleries have reverted back to the what seems to be the default! people can view the originals and the larges, and I'm quite sure that I'm always careful to check those! is there a way now to do a mass override and change them all back to right click protect and don't allow originals and larges? or do I have to continue going through each individual gallery?

- RE
    What you need is Smugbrowser. You can set parematers at category level
    and they will flow down. Great for turning off originals in gobs of galleries.

See this thread.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog