Strange problems tonight

BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
edited March 30, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Strange things happening tonight in Smugmug land...

I clicked on "Your Photos" and it took me to a create a new gallery page.

What the... so I clicked on "Your Photos" again and I got this (trying to view http://gallery.primarycolors.com/Cars as the URL shows):
Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug

Comments

• BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2007
    Just to note I finally got the page to display as it should but I also note smugmug is running very slowly right now.
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2007
    BeachBill wrote:
    Just to note I finally got the page to display as it should but I also note smugmug is running very slowly right now.
    Bill, we're sorry about this. I'll ask the Ops crew what's going on?
  • MontecMontec Registered Users Posts: 823 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2007
    Sloooooowwwww to load pages?
    My site is taking forever to load a gallery, I have had people contact me saying the site is not working. Sometimes the gsllery will only partially load. I have a 2.5 Mbps connection and it is taking about 15 seconds to load a small gallery, this is usually almost instant.

Is there server problems?
    Cheers,
    Monte
  • dangindangin Registered Users Posts: 458 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2007
    maybe it's just my AT&T DSL acting up, but it seems that accessing my galleries is a bit slow tonite as well. among a couple of other strange things with image rotation...
    - Dan

- my photography: www.dangin.com
    - my blog: www.dangin.com/blog
    - follow me on twitter: @danginphoto
  • iklimoniklimon Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2007
    I've had two people complain to me that they've put photos into their cart and when they go to buy them, the site hangs.

Any ideas when this will be resolved?
    Ian Klimon
    www.klimon.com
  • DblDbl Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2007
    iklimon wrote:
    I've had two people complain to me that they've put photos into their cart and when they go to buy them, the site hangs.

Any ideas when this will be resolved?

Same here. Slllloooooooowwwwww. In fact I'm uploading to a gallery and no photos are showing.ne_nau.gif
    Dan

Canon Gear