My stab at LPS#2

richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
edited March 30, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I'm going to give this a shot and go for the "humble" portion of the theme with one of these photos and I'm not sure which one to use. :help

I haven't come up with a caption yet, but the gist is that the soldier's name is lost to history and all that's left of him to remind us of what happened is a small and humble-looking white headstone.

139619080-M.jpg

139619354-M.jpg

Comments

• rgbivensrgbivens Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2007
    I like the second one more because of the contrast of the green blue and white. In the first one the tombstone is either not straight enoughor not angled enough.

-Grant
    richtersl wrote:
    I'm going to give this a shot and go for the "humble" portion of the theme with one of these photos and I'm not sure which one to use. :help

I haven't come up with a caption yet, but the gist is that the soldier's name is lost to history and all that's left of him to remind us of what happened is a small and humble-looking white headstone.
    Cameras: Nikon D200 w/grip, Nikon D70, Samsung NV11
    Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Nikkor 17-80mm f/3.5-4, Nikkor 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Lensbaby 2.0
    Accessories: Nikon SB-800, (2X) Old Flash Units, (4X) Poverty Wizards, GF Lightsphere, (3X) Lightstand and umbrella, Sandisk Extreme III 4.0 GB, Sandisk Ultra II 2.0 GB, Transcend 1.0 GB
  • pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2007
    I'd say the second one also, you can see more detail in the stone (marble?)
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2007
    Thanks for your replies! Now that you mention it, the headstone detail is clearer in the second one.