Humbled aviator

sunitasunita Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
edited April 1, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Here's my entry for challenge #2. I've already submitted this in the entry thread, but any comments/suggestions for improvement would be greatly appreciated (we still have ~ 24 hrs. left...) :wink

Thanks, Sunita

Comments

• lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2007
    That's a tough one--it took me many moments to realize that the splash of color is a kite. Hard to recommend a tighter crop when it's now obvious your intention is for the tree to dwarf the kite. I like the angle, shooting it from the ground emphasizes the theme. Sorry I can't offer more ideas.
  • salazarsalazar Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2007
    I see you've changed your entry but the comment I was going to make still applies. You are allowed to enter a file up to 600 x 800 pixles in size and your current entry is only 400 x 600. Your entry may appear even more stately if it is larger perhaps?
    Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed. Thanks for your interest.
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2007
    Very nice entry, Sunita!

Virginia

Email
  • sunitasunita Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2007
    Thanks, Lynne, Salazar and Virginia for all your inputs. :-)

Lynne, I decided to go with a more 'stately' entry - felt the kite was kinda 'lost' (in addition to being humbled) amongst the tree branches.

Salazar, you're right, a bigger image does look better thumb.gif. Thanks!

Cheers, Sunita