edited April 2, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Any Thoughts?

140058009-L.jpg

Have a great night

Joe

Comments

• lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2007
    different crop to bring the attention back, make it more plaintive? Rotation 2.5 degrees clockwise. Hope you don't mind that I did it rather than talk too much about it.

140276197-L.jpg
  • imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2007
    lynnesite wrote:
    different crop to bring the attention back, make it more plaintive? Rotation 2.5 degrees clockwise. Hope you don't mind that I did it rather than talk too much about it.

140276197-L.jpg

Thanks for the advice. I played around with different crops last nght and today and came up with pretty much the same as you in the new submission. This is what I came up with

140336491-M.jpg

Just out of curiousity, is it normal practice to put your copyright logo on someone elses photograph?

Joe
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2007
    I really like your crop, Joe. Although subtle it signficantly ups the emotional umph of the photo for me. He looks so very sad and those hands break my heart.

Virginia

Email
  • lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2007
    imax wrote:
    Thanks for the advice. I played around with different crops last nght and today and came up with pretty much the same as you in the new submission. This is what I came up with

140336491-M.jpg

Just out of curiousity, is it normal practice to put your copyright logo on someone elses photograph?

Joe

Absolutely not. It's sitting in a smuggy private gallery where that's the default, I'll go change it.