Options

FS: Epson P-4000 80GB Storage Device

argyleargyle Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
edited April 4, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
I Everyone. I'm a new member here, but have bought/sold a few items on the FM website.

I have a LNIB Epson P-4000 80GB storage device that's never been used, with the exception of trying it out after I bought it. Its in pristine condition, but like I said I've never used it. I have my eye on a Canon MPE65 macro lens that I'm trying to raise funds for...the wife said if I want something new, I have to sell something off. Damn.

Priced for quick sale at $495 + shipping (CONUS). I'll absorb the Paypal fees. Sorry...Paypal only, no checks or money orders. Please respond by email for fast response. Thanks.
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son". - Dean Wormer

Comments

• Options
    argyleargyle Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2007
    Epson P-4000 $$ Price Reduction $$
    argyle wrote:
    I Everyone. I'm a new member here, but have bought/sold a few items on the FM website.

I have a LNIB Epson P-4000 80GB storage device that's never been used, with the exception of trying it out after I bought it. Its in pristine condition, but like I said I've never used it. I have my eye on a Canon MPE65 macro lens that I'm trying to raise funds for...the wife said if I want something new, I have to sell something off. Damn.

Priced for quick sale at $495 + shipping (CONUS). I'll absorb the Paypal fees. Sorry...Paypal only, no checks or money orders. Please respond by email for fast response. Thanks.

Price reduced to $450 + shipping and Paypal. This is an excellent price for LNIB, never used. And it sure beats having to carry around a heavy laptop and deal with airport security. mwink.gif Must sell. I'd like to avoid it, but Ebay is the next stop.
    "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son". - Dean Wormer