Potential New User

toghertogher Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited April 2, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I've checked a lot sites, and I'm finding this site extremely good. However, I have a question about the poweruser status. I've tried to upload a mpeg-1 video, but it didn't upload, is there a limitation into the number of video's you can upload, and is there a max size per upload? Also, I'm evaluating the Poweruser and regular membership, and I wanted to know if it is possible to become an regular user, and then maybe upgrade to a power user later?

Comments

• toghertogher Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited April 2, 2007
    Last qs - is there a way to download all your folders afer a certain period of time, say for example you want to back-up.

togher wrote:
    I've checked a lot sites, and I'm finding this site extremely good. However, I have a question about the poweruser status. I've tried to upload a mpeg-1 video, but it didn't upload, is there a limitation into the number of video's you can upload, and is there a max size per upload? Also, I'm evaluating the Poweruser and regular membership, and I wanted to know if it is possible to become an regular user, and then maybe upgrade to a power user later?
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2007
    togher wrote:
    I've checked a lot sites, and I'm finding this site extremely good. However, I have a question about the poweruser status. I've tried to upload a mpeg-1 video, but it didn't upload, is there a limitation into the number of video's you can upload, and is there a max size per upload?
    wave.gif, Welcome! Yes, 8mb for power users.
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/upload-photos
    No limit to the # of videos :)
    Also, I'm evaluating the Poweruser and regular membership, and I wanted to know if it is possible to become an regular user, and then maybe upgrade to a power user later?
    Yes indeed!
    edited April 2, 2007
    togher wrote:
    Last qs - is there a way to download all your folders afer a certain period of time, say for example you want to back-up.
    http://smugmug.jot.com/WikiHome/SmugMugHacksAndApps

AlbumFetcher thumb.gif
  • toghertogher Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited April 2, 2007
    I'm a new customer, thks
    Andy wrote:
    edited April 2, 2007
    togher wrote:
    I'm a new customer, thks
    Cool - anything you need, just holler thumb.gif