Right About Time.

stupidkrazykarlstupidkrazykarl Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited April 2, 2007 in Cameras
I've been out of the game to long...and it's probably about time to replace my Sony Point 'N' Shoot Wonder...the T1. anybody have any suggestions?

Comments

• cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2007
    We're going to need some more information.

What type of shooting are you looking to do?

Do you want to stay with a point and shoot, do you want a dSLR with interchangeable lenses or maybe something in between?

Do you have a price range in mind?
  • Jekyll & HydeJekyll & Hyde Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2007
    ...it's probably about time to replace my Sony Point 'N' Shoot Wonder...the T1. anybody have any suggestions?

J: Hi Karl. There are absolutely zillions of cameras out there now. It all depends on where you want to go with your photography.

H: I too owned a Sony T1 (and absolutely loved it). Last year I finally decided to upgrade when I saw that the T9 now had Image Stabilization.

J: And indeed, the T9 has a much increased capability over the T1. It's a wonderful camera.

This was at 1/6 sec, handheld...

61162363.jpg

It also does bugs...

59948947.jpg

florals...

60115607.jpg

...and Sunsets

69825863.jpg

H: Used within its limitations, the T-Series (there's the T10, T30, T50, and T100 out now) can produce gallery-quality images up to 13x19 and a bit beyond.

J: If you are looking to venture beyond the particular limitations of the T-Series, then just give a holler.

H: We can all put our heads together and come up with something. :D

J&H