Options

Just for fun

Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
edited April 10, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
I haven't posted anything in a while and thought I would share this. We took the kids for a walk to the park today and this was ontop of the gated entrance. Thought it looked kinda cool. I wish I had opened up a little more to get the stones in focus also but there's always next time.

140733506-M.jpg

C&C always welcomed and appreciated.

I took this using my new 24-105 and I'm still kind of up in the air on the lens. I love the focal length but I feel that I have a soft copy. As soon as easter is over the camera and lens are going in for a calibration and cleaning.
Eric
"My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2007
    Eric&Susan wrote:
    I haven't posted anything in a while and thought I would share this. We took the kids for a walk to the park today and this was ontop of the gated entrance. Thought it looked kinda cool. I wish I had opened up a little more to get the stones in focus also but there's always next time.

C&C always welcomed and appreciated.

I took this using my new 24-105 and I'm still kind of up in the air on the lens. I love the focal length but I feel that I have a soft copy. As soon as easter is over the camera and lens are going in for a calibration and cleaning.
    Eric

Hi Eric :D

That looks pretty neat, I could imagine that at the entrance of a Haunted House.

Can't tell that it's soft from the image you posted,
    but you would know from you orginals.

Thanks for sharing Eric :D .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2007
    Nice i like it
    Looks like something religious may be due to sky and wall colorsmwink.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2007
    Cool shot! Great colors and saturation!clap.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2007
    Thanks for the kind words.

The lens and camera went into Canon today. First time in over 2 years I don't have a camera.

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com