Options

Yes---I are a professional now---

gypsy77360gypsy77360 Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited February 19, 2004 in SmugMug Support
This smugmug is nice. Sold my first shoot today , a local bike-builder. ( Harley ---but that's for another forum.) Did the shoot in film , Nikon N90S, scooted over to Eckerds , (on my BMW -GS by the way), processed the film to CD - no prints, rode home , loaded them into iPhoto/Mac , used batch Mac uploader , called my client to give him Smugmug website , he is thrilled and says as soon as they are finished uploading he will start ordering prints. I left the order prints and view original size functions turned on on his galleries .I told him he could have the Negatives. I could/should have him order through me , but hey , he is 1. my pard , 2. owns -runs the only bike shop in a 60 mile radius. You never know when you might need a good wrench. My point is : Smugmug is too cool and convenient . I can see all sorts of possibilities with it .Now I need to get busy and start looking for weddings ---blah blah to work on. Oh yeah , I'm so glad HE is glad , I'm gonna burn him a DVD set to Steppenwolf of his Harleys and lay it on him.
Camera + Smugmug + Mac = part time gig to get me outta the full time grind I'm in.
Thanks Baldy. :bow

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2004
    Wow, big move, Gypsy. Congratulations. You might want to chat with Patch, he has some experience he might be willing to share with you. (Don't thank me for volunteering you, Patch! :D)
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au