LSP #3.... Idea?

photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
edited April 5, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
This photo is ineligible, but could easily be redone. I also have about 4 other ideas that would be a lot of fun - if weather and people cooperate. (And if they do, this would be at the bottom of my list.)

Thoughts?

141251951-M.jpg

Oh, and this isn't scenic, just in case you were wondering.... :rofl

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2007
    Andi,
    This photo is ineligible, but could easily be redone. I also have about 4 other ideas that would be a lot of fun - if weather and people cooperate. (And if they do, this would be at the bottom of my list.)

Thoughts?

Oh, and this isn't scenic, just in case you were wondering.... rolleyes1.gif

Sorry, no hit ne_nau.gif Not even close...
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2007
    I'd say this is highly irregular. And it's well done for what it is. I'm not sure the image has much interest past the shock value of showing someone asleep at the wheel of a rapidly moving car (which is definitely shocking).

When I look much longer: I see the background is motion-blurred, and my eyes are drawn to the chrome audi symbol, door handle, and the service sticker on the windshield. The lines lead me away from the subject toward the front of the car which I can't see...
    Chris
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2007
    Eh, that's what I was afraid of.... More a fun photo than a good photo. ne_nau.gif I do appreciate the honesty!

As a note, that really is me driving - the car *is* moving. I had my left eye open. The motion blur is real. :D

The other ideas I have are much more interesting... I hope!